I do not know how to categorize the music I have been listening to lately. It’s literally all over the place, hip-hop, indie, EDM etc. Maybe it’s just like my feelings that is also all over the place.
1. I Got You- Bebe Rexha
2. End Credits- EDEN ft. Leah Kelly
3. Caroline- Anime
4. Seventeen- Alessia Cara
5. Million Reasons- Lady Gaga
6. Missing- Sunset Child ft. Bianca
7. I Feel It Coming- The Weeknd
8. Alone- Alan Walker
9. Wolf- Skott
10. Make Me(Cry)- Noah Cyrus ft. Labrinth
11. Million Reasons- Lady Gaga
12. This Is Why I Need You- Jesse Ruben
13. Bad and Boujee- Migos
14. Starboy- The Weeknd
15. Something About You- Hayden James
I am literally listening to these songs on repeat and couple more as well. But you guys should give these a listen.
There are certain channels on YouTube that you guys can check out if you are into this kind of music like: Mr Suicide Sheep, Trap Nation, Chill Nation, Majestic Casual and a whole lot more.
If you guys think I should be listening to any particular type of music, comment down below and I will check it out.
Until next time fellow humans…
Based on what I write, do you guys think I just write more about music and stuff, or what I feel and go through….Like the ‘First time I lied’ piece etc..????